What is Canine Massage Therapy?
Canine Massage is a branch of massage therapy that promotes health in dogs. Increased relaxation and pain relief are a few of the benefits.
What is Canine Sports Massage Therapy?
Canine Sports Massage Therapy, while encompassing all the techniques and benefits of common canine massage, goes one step further by isolating and alleviating the problems caused by normal day-to-day living, aging, sporting activities, injury, surgery, lack of muscle tone and sluggish circulation. Canine Sports Massage Therapy promotes better fitness and overall health while helping to keep your dog in their best physical shape.
What are the Benefits of Canine Sports Massage Therapy?
- Improves flexibility and range of joint motion which helps prevent injury
- Increases muscle tone and condition by improving blood flow
- Eases pain due to arthritis, muscle overuse/underuse, muscle spasm, surgeries and injuries
- Reduces anxiety
- Boosts immunity
- Relieves joint pain and stress
- Increases athletic performance
- Promotes healing and increases blood and lymph circulation
- Reduces scar tissue formation and assists in recovery after surgery or injury
Canine Sports Massage Therapy promotes better fitness and overall health while helping to keep your dog in their best physical shape!